Entrepreneurship Week 2019
Time & Location
About The Event
Having last year’s success as a guide, the YCA team is very delighted to welcome you for the Second Entrepreneurship Week [EW2019]. This year’s theme “Entrepreneurship & Innovation for a Sustainable Belt and Road Region” aims to expand our discussion on how entrepreneurship, technology and innovation can be harnessed to build sustainable and inclusive communities along the Belt and Road Initiative (BRI).
HOW TO REGISTER:
EW2019 is itself designed as a social business. There is no fixed fee for attendance, and delegates will cover costs of only services they utilize during the conference by purchasing voucher from our roster of entrepreneurs. Also like last year, costs of travel and subsistence will be borne by delegates.
- To register, please select the Free Registration option
- After selecting the ticket and services that you would like please click "checkout" to fill in your information.
As part of Entrepreneurship Week 2019's innovative design and program, our conferences services will be provided by our partner Social Businesses and Entrepreneurs. We are pleased to offer a diverse selection of services ranging from catering and refreshments to traditional Thai massages. This year's event has been designed to encourage the spirit entrepreneurship through providing a platform for our on-campus entrepreneurs to showcase their products and services.
Check out our Partner Social Business Entrepreneurs on the "Social Entrepreneurs" page linked below:
- Through clicking "Buy Now" you will be directed to PayPal where you can complete your purchase securely.
Any further questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Free Registration**THB 0THB 00THB 0
- HackathonTHB 200THB 2000THB 0
- Lunch couponTHB 1,000THB 1,0000THB 0
- Coffee & Refreshment (single)*THB 200THB 2000THB 0
- Relaxing Massage on Campus*THB 300THB 3000THB 0